Know how to get rid of gastroenteritis and treat it properly. Gastritis is a common disease of all genders and ages, but is more prevalent in the working age group. This comes from eating not on time, having stress, drinking alcohol, etc. If symptoms are severe May need to stop to recover to recover.
Gastritis symptoms Abdominal pain in the stomach position Tight cork in the epigastric area
- Bloating, fullness, discomfort, indigestion
- Nausea and feeling sick
- If the symptoms are severe There may be bleeding from the gastric mucosa.
Causes of gastritis
As I said above, the disease depends on the lifestyle of the patient. There are many factors such as smoking, drinking tea, coffee, and soft drinks, as well as increasing stress, with stress stimulating the gastric cells to secrete more acidity. Other than this Who is frequently taking aspirin or steroid drugs? May cause risk factors in this disease Because these drugs will cause irritation of the gastric mucosa. Until causing stomach ulcers.
How to get rid of gastroenteritis?
Gastritis symptoms that make you feel uncomfortable. have a burning pain And when it is heavy, it may take the time to strike So that these symptoms disappear Let’s take a look at some of the remedies that will help you alleviate the symptoms of gastritis. That will allow you to be able to use your daily life normally. There are two main methods of treatment:
- Drug treatment: if there is an infection The doctor will give antibacterial drugs for treatment or the use of white syrup. This will help reduce the burning pain according to the principle of alkali to neutralize the acid in the stomach.
- Non-drug treatment: surgery in the case of gastric tumors. Choose your diet Avoid foods that can stimulate the production of stomach acid.
- Maintain basic hygiene To prevent stomach infection
- Maintain mental health To reduce stress, which can affect the production of gastric acid.
- Abstain / quit smoking and alcohol And soft drinks